The Witcher is a popular Netflix fantasy series that has captured the hearts of viewers around the world. If you’ve already binged the show and are looking for something similar to watch next, you’re in luck!
There are plenty of great fantasy shows out there that are sure to keep you entertained.
Best fantasy shows like The Witcher
- The Wheel of Time (2021-present): This Amazon Prime Video series is based on the popular fantasy novels by Robert Jordan. It follows a group of young people who are destined to save the world from an ancient evil.
- The Magicians (2015-2020): This Syfy series is about a group of students who discover that magic is real and that they have been accepted to Brakebills University, a secret school for magicians.
- Carnival Row (2019-2023): Carnival Row is a Amazon Prime Video series set in a Victorian-era city where humans and mythical creatures coexist. It follows a human detective who is investigating a series of murders.
- Shadow and Bone (2021-present): Shadow and Bone is based on the Grishaverse novels by Leigh Bardugo. It follows Alina Starkov, a young woman who discovers that she has a power that could save her country from a dark force.
- His Dark Materials (2019-2022): This HBO series is based on the Philip Pullman trilogy of the same name. It follows Lyra Belacqua, a young girl who discovers a secret world of parallel universes and daemons.
- The Sandman (2022-present): This Netflix series is based on the Neil Gaiman comic book of the same name. It follows Dream, the personification of dreams, as he escapes imprisonment and sets out to restore order to the Dreaming.
- Cursed (2020): This Netflix series is a reimagining of the Arthurian legend. It follows Nimue, a young woman who is destined to become the Lady of the Lake.
These are just a few of the many great fantasy shows that are out there. If you enjoyed The Witcher, you’re sure to find something to your liking on this list.
So, what are you waiting for? Start watching today!
Which of the following TV shows mentioned have you seen? Let us know in the comments below!