The death of Victor Kiriakis is putting a toll on many lives in Salem. Not only Victor’s current family in Salem but even the ones who were presumed dead. Philip Kiriakis is back and much drama will be coming along with that this week on Days of Our Lives. Chloe must deal with the return of her ex just after she got engaged to Xander. Brady, her other ex, has already been infuriated by it, but much more is to come for poor Brady as the man he was accused of murdering is back in town.
The Kiriakis family may have lost their most prominent member but they are getting one back in return, Philip. While some may be excited for that there’s another upcoming return that won’t seek so much grace, Vivian Alamain. It has yet to be seen how long of a visit Vivian will be back for. It may be simply for Victor’s funeral. But one thing will remain certain whenever Vivian is around drama and comedy will follow.
Shawn is about to be hit with one of the lowest points of his life. And though he has Belle to help him through it it begs the question of how much Belle can continue to take. He is a man who could really use his father Bo right now. With Victor’s loss, he carries immense guilt for not making things right with his grandfather before his passing. For someone with an addiction that could be a recipe for disaster. Who will be there to catch Shawn when he falls yet again?
This next will be full of regret and hopelessness as the loss of Victor weighs heavily upon them all. Here are the spoilers for next week from Soap She Knows.
Days of Our Lives spoilers: August 28 – September 1
Monday, August 28
- Chloe finally sees first-hand that Philip is alive!
- Things are looking mighty dim for Sarah.
- Shawn is in denial about his problem.
- Kate knows Rex is going to get his heart broken, but does he?
Tuesday, August 29
- Brady finds out Philip is alive. Will he have vengeance on the brain?
- Shawn is about to hit the lowest point in his life after Victor’s death.
- Steve’s first concern is always his wife.
Wednesday, August 30
- Sonny and Leo meet face to face again whether Sonny wants it or not.
- Victor’s death is hitting Alex extra hard. Will he follow in his Uncle’s treacherous ways or become a man Victor will be proud of?
- Gabi and Stefan seek some answers.
Thursday, August 31
- Gabi and Stefan are very close to getting in over their heads.
- Leo is close to figuring out the mysteries of his heart.
- Dimitri is in doubt.
- Belle does her best to convince Brady not to seek justice.
- The return of Philip begins to affect more people.
Friday, September 1
- Rafe’s personal and professional life is in question. Big decisions have big consequences.
- Dick Van Dyke appears!