Port Charles is always a hotbed for drama and this week is no different on General Hospital. Anna is getting closer and closer to uncovering the secrets her boyfriend has been hiding.
Drew has gotten himself out of trouble behind bars thanks to Sonny and his loyalty to Carly, but how long will that last? And Ned doesn’t seem to be turning back into himself anytime soon. How long will Olivia hold on or has she had enough? Cody and Sam are continuing to butt heads over Sasha. Maybe she can become an ally in his solo effort to free the woman he loves.
Monday, August 21
- Anna is getting closer to learning the truth about Valentine.
- Drew faces more threats in Pentonville.
- The tide starts to turn with Olivia and Ned.
- Sonny does Carly a big favor with Drew.
Tuesday, August 22
- Cyrus gets a brand new look after his near-death experience.
- Finn and Alexis have much more in common than you’d think.
- Austin and Elizabeth work together.
- Gregory learns more about his diagnosis. Could something have been missed?
- Carly visits her boyfriend behind bars.
Wednesday, August 23
- Anna and Jordan have much to discuss soon.
- Ava is pressured to reveal even more to Sonny.
- Carly does her best to support Drew but she is a person who is used to controlling, and this jail stint is going to drive her mad.
- Felicia searches for a new calling.
Thursday, August 24
- Could Jordan be the person that Curtis really needs?
- Sonny gives Carly a warning knowing full well she may not listen.
- Another great day for Trina and Spencer bonding.
- Sam puts Cody in his place.
Friday, August 25
- More rough times are coming for Brook Lynn.
- Cody tries to get Sam to understand.
- Tough times are ahead for Nina and Sonny.
- Kristina bonds with her sister-in-law about what’s been weighing on her.