General Hospital is on the brink of so many reveals. Nina’s secret can only be kept for so long. Cody has been all over the tragic betrayal of Gladys. Now that he is getting Sam and Dante involved it’s only a matter of time before her wrong-doings catch up with her. Chase and Brook Lynn are still facing hurdles to get over and Lucy is in deep with her own beau.
There are lies festering between so many couples on General Hospital. The volcano is about to erupt in Port Charles, and some relationships may not survive the fire.
Curtis seems to be keeping his family at arms-length and Trina doesn’t know how to deal with it. Spencer is dealing with his Esme drama and is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He wants to be there for his brother since his dad can’t be, but he also wants to be there for his girlfriend. It’s becoming hard to juggle both. Ava is not the ruthless Ava who is not to be messed with of the past. Will she finally get a grip on herself and take no prisoners?
General Hospital will be facing a lot of mystery and a lot of recognition coming into the first week of September. Thanks to Soap She Knows we are happy to share the next round of spoilers and events to look forward to during this final week of August.
General Hospital spoilers: August 28 – September 1
Monday, August 28:
- Stella tries to get through to Curtis.
- Kristina has some one-on-one time with Alexis. Can she receive the motherly advice she’s looking for?
- It’s Finn’s turn to need comfort instead of Elizabeth. Will she be the rock he needs or will this lead to more awkwardness?
- Martin is still being evasive. Will the truth finally come out or will Lucy have to dig for more answers?
Tuesday, August 29
- Jackson is back. Will Martin begin to get jealous?
- Cyrus is back to his old ways. Will Drew become a foe or a friend?
- Gladys oh Gladys…will karma finally come for her manipulative ways? It’s a travesty what is being done to Sasha. Cody seems to be the only one in her corner.
- Brick is back in Port Charles!
Wednesday, August 30
- Lucy has some competition when Martin’s ex comes to town.
- Dante takes Cody’s word for his theory on Sasha.
- Selina is back but karma is back for her.
- Nina gets ahold of some damaging information.
Thursday, August 31
- Diane is put to the test.
- Brook Lynn has finally had enough. Will she finally stand up to Tracy?
- Spencer seeks the help of another Cassadine, Alexis. Will she become the saving grace that Spencer needs?
- Ava is losing her touch.
Friday, September 1
- Eddie may appeal to Olivia but she wants her husband back.
- More to come with Chase and Brook Lynn. Can their relationship survive the storm of Tracy?
- Josslyn relies on her advice from her mother.
- Nina and Wiley finally get some much-needed family time.